So this has been a stressful and time consuming week! Jeremy and I both were sick the end of this past week and were finally feeling better on Saturday after steroid shots and medicine. We had a great day on Saturday shopping with Aunt Dyana, Uncle Jason, Drew, and Sayonia! The check engine light in my car came on ... only the day after Jerms and I had been talking about what a great car it had been and how much I loved the third row I pushed so hard for :)! Sunday my mom was coming back from TX for my sis surgery that was supposed to be today, so naturally I was cleaning up and got a burst of energy from somewhere and decided to "christmas" clean our closet. Well Hanna Home and the trash got 2 huge bags of clothes and shoes and now we can actually see our clothes, our Jeremy's more like it! I need some in a serious kinda way! But when you can't fit into the reg clothes but the maternity clothes are to big is not a great time to buy. Well while I was cleaning out the closets and wrapping christmas present I was also doing laundry. That is when the crap hit the fan. The washing machine flooded our house for not the first but the second time since we have lived here. Needless to say we got a new one which I am so excited about!! It flooded all the air ducts as they are hung underneath in the basement. The water soaked under the floor to Bronners room and we had to tear up all the carpet in his room and the mat to let it dry. What a nightmare. Once all the water was cleaned up, we retrieved fans and set them up to dry. All this while my car needs to go to the shop and my mom is flying into the airport. Thankfully my sis got my mom and Jeremy and I finished cleaning up. The carpet is still up on baskets and is drying out nicely. The only thing is the air ducts. Hopefully they will be replaced sometime this week, and hopefully not cost to much money! The washing machine is being delivered tomorrow thankfully and hopefully the air duct man will come too! This is also the week I have been dreading a little bit. The 19th is fast approaching. Hopefully it will be a day of reflecting and thanksgiving ... so pray for that one! So anyways here are some updated pics of Bronner! Even on the worst of days he will make you melt!
My Two Boys!
Bath Time


No comments:
Post a Comment