Friday, February 6, 2009

My Bday

I turned 26 yesterday and am actually dealing with it better than I did 25. Maybe because of my little man! I really wanted to be preggo by 25 and when I wasn't it was hard for me to deal with. Little did we know we would be in just 4 short weeks! So for my bday this year I cancelled my gym membership. Yep thats right! Don't forget that one of my goals this year is to lose the baby weight so we bought a wii and wii fit! It is so awesome! I love it!!! It is easy to do and I can do it while B naps or is in the swing. Jeremy actually is playing tennis right now while B is napping in the baby bjorn. Anyways I finally uploaded pics from the last few weeks so I will get you up to date. I am also back to work and it is going wonderfully. Jeremy says that the nights are better than expected so thanks for praying! Little B is still not sleeping through the night but is only getting up once so that isnt to bad! Pumping and all is going great at work. I have wonderful coworkers and they always help me get pumping time in. Hopefully that will continue. We are off to a work/friends party for Kelley's house warming and my bday! I can't wait. Needless to say I will be pumping and dumping tonight and tomorrow! Thankfully I make way to much milk! Thanks to auntie cait for coming to stay with little B!


No comments: