Thursday, September 16, 2010

Long over due for an update!

Well my weekly blogging has gone downhill recently but it is because we have been SO busy! Since I last blogged Bronner has begun talking. I only thought he spoke well before. I mean the words he uses are unbelieveable and he's using complete sentences to the point we can carry on a conversation. It's so awesome to watch him develop. It's like you can see his mind working. He can count to fourteen spontaneously now, knows the sounds of countless animals, prays before meals, sits in a booster seat, is in a big boy bed, poops in the potty, working on potty training, is in love with all things boy except bugs, constantly wants to watch Thomas, and loves being outside. He is growing way to fast. It seems like yesterday we were pregnant. He's now 22 months and fast approaching our 2nd birthday party!!

Sawyer will be 9 months in a few days. Time really is flying bye. He is army crawling and getting around well. We go for our 9 month visit soon and I can't wait to see his stats. He started crawling on labor day, he loves to eat, is still nursing 5-6 times a day, eats 5 jars of baby food a day, loves crawling after Bronner and Chloe, and giggles uncontrollably when tickled. He still has no teeth or hair both of which I love. His toothless grin is priceless! He is a great sleeper and an all around joy. I found him eating dog food today and he thought it was great! He's such a funny little guy!

Alabama has started football again so that consumes our saturdays and we love it! I can't wait for cooler weather, lazy Saturdays at home, and a big pot of chili! Sounds so good. The boys look so cute all dressed for the game. I'll have to post pictures soon.

In our newest news we are an aunt and uncle for the first time as of yesterday 9/15/10 Brody entered the world. At 31.6 weeks and 3 lbs 3 oz and 16 3/4 inches. He so long and skinny!! He's mighty cute too and he opened his eyes for Dyana, Tammy, and I today! Hopefully about a month from now he'll be going home and growing well! I can't wait for Dyana and him to snuggle I know she's ready too!

So that's our month late update! Hopefully I'll get better at this blogging thing soon!

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: