A little update on the boys! Bronner will be 3 in about 6 weeks and is potty trained!! Yay! I LOVE it! He is still waking up wet occasionally but wow is it great during the day time to only have to change 1! He is talking up a storm and I now realize what people mean when they say that their children won't stop talking. Seriously he has a lot to say and a huge imagination! He loves to sing and we have finally gotten him to sing into the video camera Jesus Loves Me and the BIBLE. His new favorite this week is Old McDonald. He can count to 20 or so, knows all his vowels and their sounds, and can recognize a few letters. He is a joy and makes our life so entertaining!
Sawyer will be 2 in just a few months and is such a snuggle bug. He loves to be held and always wants his mommy. I love it! Unless I'm in the middle of something but even then he won't always want me to hold him so I am enjoying it! He is starting to talk more in sentences instead of pointing and one word communication. He is catching up with Bronner but I don't think that he will be such a talker. He also loves to sing and dance. Both boys have a love for dancing with the TV. Sawyer loves to eat and has a passion for "gummies" or fruit snacks. He will eat anything. Both boys are great sleepers and eaters. We have recently moved the boys into a room together. Sawyer is now in a toddler bed like Bronner. Bronner was scared in his room by himself so he had been sleeping the queen bed in Sawyer's room so we broke down Sawyer's crib into a toddler bed and moved him into Bronner's room and then moved Bronner back to his toddler bed. They have loved it! We have a new rule that you can talk and or sing until you fall asleep but no crying or whining. It really has worked. You can hear them talking/singing for about 15 mins or so and then all is quiet. It has been a much easier transition than I thought it would be! Last week we went to see the Lion King and the boys loved it! It was our first family movie experience and Bronner talks about going back to the big tv with popcorn all the time. I think it was a hit! There were not many people in the theater and we have the whole row to ourselves. The boys loved dancing to the songs and I think we are going to have to buy it for our own collection!
Not much else going on. We are heading into fall my favorite time of the year. College football is in full swing and we are loving it. The boys love to wear their Bama clothes and yell Roll Tide. Jeremy loves having them watch the game with him! Hopefully some cute fall photos coming soon! If only it would get a little cooler so they could wear long sleeves! I am still sewing some but mainly only for my kids and gifts. I would love to expand and sell to others but I don't have time. Kinda stinks but the bills have to be paid! Work is going well and we move into our new building on December 2! Can't wait! Jeremy is working hard and long hours and he has the boys at night when I work. We seem to be a lot of tag team parenting but it is working for now. How long it will stay this way I don't know but for now it seems to be going well. My dream for more kiddos might change that but we will see in the years to come! So that's our summer update! Lots of fun, sun and swimming!


No comments:
Post a Comment