Thursday, August 21, 2008

Almost to Trimester #3!!

SO officially I will be in trimester number 3 on SAT! Yay! 27 weeks starts your third trimester and I can't wait. I will post new pics sometime this weekend but the belly is finally starting to show a little bit. Only 4 or 5 people have actually noticed that don't know so we will see how long it stays that way. I mean in a way it is nice to still be comfortable and loving being preggo but on the other hand it would be nice for people the be able to see the bump! Like the other day for instance at 25 and a half weeks I went shopping for baby boy and was checking out and the lady said "who are you shopping for today? a gift?" I was like no the one in here and pointed to my belly and she was like are you serious your that preggo (after I told her how far along I was). I just had to nod my head and thank her for the "compliment". Everyone keeps telling me it will come so we will see!!! Well the plans for the weekend include registering at babies r us with mom and cait and then a consignment sale which I am so excited about. Sat my whole fam is coming over for the day to visit and then Sun we are planning to go to MS for my brother in law ordainment! Hopefully everything will go as planned! Two more weeks until my next appt to check on kumquat and then I start going every 2 weeks. I can't believe how fast this is going bye! It is going to be holiday time before we know it!

No comments: