Sunday, August 31, 2008

Bronners Room

Well we are finally at week 28! Since we are getting so far along in our pregnancy Jeremy and I finally got around to moving all of the office / computer stuff into our room and making room for baby! We moved everything on Saturday afternoon and taped up the trim to be painted. All done in time for the Alabama game of course. We enjoyed the first game of the season and actually had a really relaxing Saturday at home to hang out together. The first in a long time and much needed! Today, after church and mexican, we got the painting process started! Jerms actually helped me with the top parts so I wouldn't have to get on the the ladder and we got it done in about 3 hours! It actually turned out a little darker than we thought which is perfect because Jeremy was worried it was going to be too bright. So the first part of the nursery project is done. Jeremy now has to measure, buy the chair rail, cut it, and hang it! Hopefully he will get that done sometime this week or next weekend and then the following weekend I can paint the stripes. The goal is to be done with furniture set up by the last weekend in Sept!

I have my 28 week check up on Friday and can't wait to hear kumquat. I think that he is laying transverse or sideways as of this morning. Hopefully he will move back to the head down position soon because this isn't comfortable for me! After this appt I will start going every 2 weeks. I can't believe that it is that time already. It is flying bye!

No comments: