Saturday, September 6, 2008

Finally finished


Well yesterday was my last monthly appt and now we are moving on up to every 2 weeks! I am kinda excited since that means we are making forward progress in the pregnancy but since it is going to be so often I am going to try going before work. We will see how it goes! Kumquat was doing good, very active and measuring right on track. Of course since I haven't really been gaining any weight I was a little shocked to see that I had doubled ... yep that is right doubled my weight gain. Oh well ... I feel better and am actually enjoying food again! Jerms and I finished the painting on Sunday night and then we started working on putting the furniture together last night. Well we ended up really getting into it and finished the project today so Bronner's room is officially done! We have to get a mattress soon so it can all be put together with bedding and such but overall it looks great! I am so impressed with Jerms handyman skills!! (And we got done in time to PPV the Alabama game all while I was on call from work!) Hope y'all have a great weekend!

No comments: