Saturday, September 13, 2008

Moving on up to the 30's!

Well kumquat is officially 30 weeks and 1 day in 15 mins! YAY for a sucessful and easy pregnancy so far. The nursery is complete and he has clothes to wear so now we are just in wait and grow mode! I can't wait to meet him but want him to grow for 8 or so more weeks more than anything else. People keep telling me I am going to be miserable soon so pray that does not happen! So far we are doing wonderful! Next weekend is Uncle Jason's big 30th bday so we will be celebrating all weekend long! After that comes a week off for me and then working the weekend. Both of our baby showers are the first weekend in Oct making us 33 weeks. When you look at it that way, time is going to fly bye! I can't wait to see all the things little man is going to get! We are really excited about celebrating with our families!

On another note my mom and dad evacuted from Houston on Thurs and have yet to return to their house. So please pray it is in good condition, as they bought it not long ago, and nothing is majorly wrong! We are hoping they will make it back to Birmingham in time for Bronner's birth but since I really don't want to be induced we will see what happens. I really want to labor spontaneously if at all possible and just **see** how far a long I can get. I am in no way opposed to getting an epidural but since it is my job to labor with people I believe I should just see how far I personally can go. Now there are many things that could change this plan and in no way am I against being induced if it is for the health of momma or baby or he doesn't come out at his due date (or momma's doctor isnt available to come in, only since I work with these people ... I mean you wouldn't want just anyone looking at your wooha that you had to work with daily would you?!). So please pray in these last weeks that I will be open to God's plan for our labor and delivery and not be stuck on my own! I have an appt on Wed so I will update then with anything new. Hopefully he will be growing appropriately! Hope you have a great week!

No comments: