Well we are approaching our last weekend without little Bronner! We couldn't be more excited! Jeremy and I can't wait to meet him! This week has been great. I worked Mon and Tues night and then Mom can on Tues night. Thurs was packed full of doctors appt, last min errands, pedicures, Christmas village with friends from work and then a wonderful baby shower from my friends at work! We got lots of cute things and tons of monogrammed thing which I LOVE! My doctors appt went well, no new news to share except I am now 4cm! Yay for more progress. If he doesn't make his debut this weekend he will be here by Mon (hopefully around lunch time!). I am supposed to work tonight and then this weekend we are going to be getting last min things together. I have yet to pack a bag for me, him or jerms so I need to get on that and finishing up some of his laundry! Next update will be pics of our new baby boy! I can't wait to meet him!
6 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment