Happy Halloween 2008! We are praying to make it past today and then we will be full term and 37 weeks! YAY! I mean who really wants to have a Halloween bday anyways. That would get old after awhile I think. Well it has been a great week around here. My labs came back yesterday after having to be redrawn on Monday due to some lazy courier that let them defrost but good news is they are NORMAL! What an answer to prayer and good medicine! So we will officially be meeting Bronner McKee Junkin on Monday November 10th! I had my appt on Wednesday and everything was great. My 2 monitoring sessions at work went well this week too! My cervix has changed again thanks to contracting all the time and now I am 3cm/80% effaced. What a great way to start an induction. We are praying for a short and sweet labor. Maybe even before the scheduled day would be nice!
We are going out tonight with Dyana and Jason to supper. The last time as just the 4 of us. It is starting to get a little weird thinking about that. I mean in 9 days we are going to meet our little man! So we will be celebrating Halloween out and about the mall and picking up the last few things before Bronner comes. Next week is my work baby shower and Christmas village which I really want to be able to go to. So hopefully he will hold out until then. My next appt is Thurs morning and then off the Christmas village with the girls from work and then my shower. I can't wait! I work Mon, Tues, and Fri next week ... only 3 days left and then off for 12 weeks! I can't wait. This is the perfect time to have a baby. Be home and recovered for Thanksgiving and then be off all the holidays! It's crazy that I really didn't think about it or plan it this way but I am really thankful it worked out. We will be thinking about that in the future! Well I guess that is all for now! Thanks for checking on us!
7 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment