Friday, October 10, 2008

Our 3rd anniversary!

Well October 8 was our 3rd anniversary! Can you believe how fast time flies! We didn't get to see each other for more than 3 mins on that day ... just a passing "love you" as he got home and I left for work but tonight we are going out to celebrate! Now it is supposed to be a surprise so we we'll see but I have been craving Macaroni Grill so hopefully that will be included in the plans! We are finally over the bug that has been around this house for the last week and actually feeling like doing something. Baby Bronner turns 34 weeks tomorrow so we are going to try to get some things done around here. I guess it is time to wash some clothes and get organized! People have been asking for weeks so there is your answer .... I am finally getting around to it! HAHA! Pics to follow after tonight's surprise night out!

No comments: