Monday, October 6, 2008

32 week fun!

Week 32 was great around our house! The week started with a great BAMA win over UGA!! YAY! Unfortunately I had to work that night but Jeremy enjoyed the game and I got to see highlights during my pts labor! Sunday night we finally decided for sure that Bronner's middle name is going to be McKee!! I am so excited. Jeremy is still not loving it but oh well. He will get over it! Mom came on Tues, my checkup was on Wed, Thurs we went to MS, Fri was haircut and eye exam with cute new glasses coming soon, and the beginning of week 33 was baby showers galore! Mom flew into Bham for the shower and Caitlin brought her to the hospital on Wed to meet me for my appt. It all went well except for the 4 lbs that came out of no where! I swear, I couldn't gain weight in the beginning and everyone said "don't worry ... you will make up for it!" They sure were right! My sweet doctor did an u/s for mom so we could see "if he was head down" even though we already knew, just so mom could see how he was growing! She is so sweet! Bronner looked great and is growing well. We didn't have time to measure or anything so no new weight update as of yet! I got to get my haircut on Friday and get new glasses! Cute pics to come when they get here! Sat we had my family baby shower and it was so much fun! We got lots and lots of clothes, our packnplay, highchair, swing, bath stuff, homemade blankets, swaddling blankets, pic frames, and gift cards!! Sat night we had a surprise bday party for my grandmother who got a new computer! Who new that 60 year old grandmas loved new laptops!! We love that she is learning so she keeps up with our lives through emails and pictures! Unfortunately Corbin, my littlest boy cousin, had the 24hour bug on Fri, none of us thought much about it and just hoped we didn't get it. Well Sat night I was sick and it started to run through the fam. Today, Monday, Jerms came home from work (a first I think), sick and is sleeping the day away in bed. Hopefully no one else will get it!! Sun we had Jeremy's family / church baby shower! I was sick but still went (hopefully I didn't infect anyone) and we had so much fun! We got tons of clothes, diapers, wipes, a coat rack that is oh so cute, his first pair of crocs, blankets, towels, our exersaucer, and diaper genie, and tons more I can't think of! So all in all we had a great week! Hopefully Jerms will make a full recovery in the next 24 hours or so and I wont catch it back from him! This week is just work and rest! Hopefully next weekend we can wash Bronner's clothes and get them organized ... He is going to be here before we know it!

No comments: