Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Day Care

Day care started Monday. So we have now been two days! Yay for me! I have to encourage myself to take him, then again when I get there to get out of the car, and then throughout the day not to go get him. I know this may seem silly to some but I would rather him be with me. I am so ready to go back to work and get some adult interaction and the adrenaline that comes with my job but I will miss my boy! Pray for us as we transition into this new phase. I start back to work Monday night. Friday night is going to be our trial run ... you might want to say extra big prayers for Jerms next week ... I think he might have a rude awakening coming his way! Anyways gotta run and feed little B before bed but just wanted yall to know that we have made it through the first day and we are all okay! Many tears lighter but still doing well!

No comments: