In Feb when my Mimi and Poppy came to visit! I love my cow outfit!
It SNOWED in Birminham and Bronner got to play! We had so much fun catching snow flakes and building snowmen!
Jeremy played with the neighbour kids and had a snowball fight and trying to walk up the hill I slid down! It was all quite entertaining. Bronner didn't enjoy being all bundled up but we stayed out for a little while! As Alabama weather goes the next weekend (it snowed March 1st, Sunday) we were wearing shorts.
Bronner turned 4 months old on the 10th and we had our ped check up. He now weighs in at 15lbs 12 oz and is 25 3/4 inches long. He has slimmed up and dropped from the 90th to the 80th percent in weight but has gone up from the 95th to the 98th percent in length. He is starting to look more and more like me and less like Jeremy. It is really funny to walk up to someone that hasn't seen him in awhile and they always say "wow he definitely is your kid!" We spent some time with my grandparents and aunts as they came to visit last weekend and got to play with cousin Karsyn. 

Bronner loved her and I can't believe how much she has grown. She is definitely becoming a little lady. We also got to see Neese and Grandpa Junkin that weekend and Aunt Dyana and Uncle Jason and Aunt Emily. They all couldn't believe how much I had changed in a few short weeks. Bronner is starting to enjoy tummy time a little more now and loves to watch tv.
So I have started to combine them ... ie he gets to watch the news with me in the morning but only on his tummy! We also love praise baby and try to watch it once a week or so. He is learning to sit up in his exersaucer and has learned to push the buttons or pull the toys to make the music play. His face lights up when he actually does it! He is so stinkin cute! Other than that we have been enjoying time at home!Update on our New Years Resolutions (they may not be in the same order!)
1. I now only have 5 lbs to go to get to my prepreggo weight!! That wii fit sure is working ... if only I could get up the motivation to change my diet these last lbs would probably drop off a little faster but I just can't do it!
2. We paid off the car last week and are waiting on the title in the mail from the bank!! Now only to make it last at least 2 years before we buy another one. We are using Dave Ramseys debt snowball and hopefully will be paying off the lawn mower by the end of the summer to be completely debt free ... except our house ofcourse and that really doesn't count right?
3. We have been to church but are still struggling with sunday school. It falls right during feeding time and is so early for me. I know these are excuses but we are getting there. Planning on going this week!
4. We are working towards our savings goal and hopefully will be going to AK next summer!!
5. We love Bronner and couldn't be happier!
I hope yall are keeping and making goals! It is so much fun to check something off the list for me at least. I am really type A if you can't tell! Anyways I promise to try to get on more often and keep yall updated on little B's life!

Playing Wii with Daddy is hard work for a little fellow!
Keep my friends Abby and Katie in your prayers as they are both expecting ... Abby is overdue and waiting for delivery and Katie is getting close to our goal of 38 weeks! I can't wait to see pics of little Julia and hopefully help deliver Brewer soon!


1 comment:
I can't believe how much B has grown! He is just too cute! Glad to hear all the good news :) Maybe one of these days I'll make it back down to Bham!
cheers,
Michelle
Post a Comment