March is flying bye and April is almost here! Can you believe that it is almost summer! I can't wait to enjoy the summer sun and be outside! We are working on the yard/flower beds and I can't wait for everything to start blooming. Bronner is growing like a little weed himself! Starting pull into a sitting position with help but only staying there for seconds at a time before crashing. I can't believe that he is going to be 5 months old soon. We have been trying to introduce rice cereal but he is not loving it. He seems to be doing just fine on bmilk alone so I guess we will stick to that for now. Hopefully by 6 months or so he will be at least taking rice cereal and we can start on a few solids like squash and bananas! Oh the joy!! (and the mess!) He is doing really well and starting to get the hang of sleeping through the night. He did it for the first time last night when I was home but has done it 3 times this week! Hopefully we are in the home stretch and it is getting better! Last night we went out to celebrate Em's bday at Benkei. It was fun except for the fact that B got a little fussy on the way home. I mean he was 35 mins late to eat. You would have thought the poor kid was starving to death! But we had fun and a little fussing on the way home doesn't hurt anybody ... except for a mommas heart. I almost made Jerms pull over but he was still in his bday outfit and stuff so I didn't want him to fall asleep for the night and then have to be woken up. So we dealt with it and made it home to feed and then we were blessed with a restful nights sleep!
In New Years resolution news: We got the TITLE to OUR yes it is now officially OUR car!!! YAY! I couldn't be happier! It is such a relief to know that it is finally done! Now on to the lawn mower and then we can move on to Dave's baby step 3!
One of the blogs that I follow is linked on my site! Please pray for little Stellan. You can go to Mckmamas blog to read all about him but he is suffering from SVT (a really fast and abnormal heartrate). Something he suffered from in the womb and was not expected to survive. He is 2 weeks older than Bronner so it really hits home. Please lift this family up in your prayers as the continue to try to find the right combo of med to treat Stellan with until he is a little bit older and can tolerate surgery to block the extra pathway in his heart that is causing the abnormal HR!
Abby delivered and Julia is cute as a button! They are doing great so thanks for thinking and praying for them! Katie is still preggo and 36 weeks tomorrow!!! She is on bedrest for BP issues so keep her in your thoughts and prayers ... only 2 weeks to go till her goal of 38 weeks and hopefully we can work out my work schedule to take care of her!
Thats about all from here! Hope yall have a good week!


No comments:
Post a Comment