skip to main |
skip to sidebar
24 weeks and viable!
So this week marked 24 weeks of candy cane's pregnancy!! He is now considered viable even though we don't want him to come anytime soon. After Christmas would be great! I took my glucose tolerance test today and passed with flying colors so I can officially continue my horrible diet of potatoes and grilled cheese! I had also gained a considerable amount of weight this visit so maybe I should watch what I eat but I mean after throwing up everything for so long food is just to good to ration! Next goal is 28 weeks and the third trimester!
Bronner is now "cruising" very effectively and getting into everything. We are going to have to baby proof the kitchen and bathrooms soon as he loves to open and close cabinets. He watched his first Alabama game of the season and looked oh so cute in his jersey. Jeremy was really proud! He is now 10 months old and I guess we are going to have to start planning a first bday party soon. I can't believe how fast my little man is growing up! If only he could stay a baby forever!
No comments:
Post a Comment