Saturday, July 31, 2010

Attempting mobile blogging!

So I know so many peole that mobile blog I figured I could try it and it would be much easier to keep up with! Thankfully things have slowed down around here some! The boys went to Neese's house last weekend while I work and I took call Saturday night and Katie and I had a sewing date! It was much needed and we got a ton done. I later got called into work so I ended up making money too! Work has been great lately. I got to see a nursing school friend and admit her in spontaneous natural labor which was super fun and she went in to deliver later that morning! Can I just say that spontaneous labor is so fun! Love it! Hopefully if there ever is a next time my body will cooperate! You are supposed to contract after your water breaks!

Bronner is talking so much! Saying some phrases and definitely putting words together! He loves backyardigans especially Pablo the blue bird! We went to bass pro shops today to see the fish but when a catfish swam up with his mouth on the glass in front of B he had had enough! He freaked out and we had to leave! It was pretty cute! He loved the boats and loves to drive anything. He also has a new found love for thomas the train. He has Thomas pjs and asks for them all the time. I'm sure it will only get worse but right now it's pretty cute!

Sawyer is growing up so fast! He is now officially in 9mo clothes! I changed out his closet yesterday with a little helper. We really don't have many pics of B at this age due to mommy laying on the bathroom floor most of the time but they still look just a like to me. Sawyer is sitting really well and will probably be crawling soon. We are going to have to kick him out of our room soon. Just as soon as he gets a crib! I really don't want to but I know it's time for him to go. B was sleeping in his own room at 3.5 mos! I just haven't decided if I'm going to put them together or separate the at first? They will eventually share a room but I just haven't decided. Any suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: