So I promised myself that I would blog weekly but I've been busy and it has gotten put on the back burner for awhile. Over the last few day Sawyer has turned 6 months old and Jeremy has turned 27! Little Sawyer had his 6 month appt today and he is now weighing in at 20lbs and 6oz and it 27 3/4inches long. He is growing up fast and is a big little guy! He is now rolling over both ways very well, cooing a ton, sitting in a tripod sit, and loving his exersaucer! He is such a cute man! Bronner is now 19 months old and talking up a storm! He is putting words together and his favorite phrase is "Where did it go" but it sounds like "Whered go?". He is so funny, loves entertaining his little bother and making him laugh. He has officially mastered climbing and throwing. Our house is a constant baseball field. My little guys are growing up fast! What am I going to do?! Jeremy is celebrating his bday with weekend with family and we also went out to celebrate with sushi last night!
We found out recently that we are going to have a nephew named Brody! We can't wait until November to meet him! Jeremy's cousin is also expecting and they too are having a boy! It is going to be boy central next summer at the pool! We can't wait.
We are going to the pool this weekend for Jeremy's family reunion and next we are headed to Gulf Shores for the weekend to meet my mom. I can't wait for her to see how the boys have grown. She isn't going to believe it.
Work has been going well lately! I got to help Katie deliver Amy's little Fuller! She did great and hopefully had a birth experience she will remember with great joy. I have had some natural patients lately but haven't been able to deliver them. I just finished orienting a new employee and am back to being by myself again. Kinda weird after 12ish weeks of orientation! I have also been making the boys some super cute clothes. I will have to post pics of their 4th of July shirts after they wear them tomorrow! Anyways I need to run but just wanted to update with Sawyer's stats before I forgot them! Hopefully I'll have time to post Sunday night!
7 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment