It seems like the bigger the kids get the less time I have to blog. I wonder why. Maybe because my 14 month old is into everything!!! I mean everything. We only thought that B had it bad. S now know how to open the toilet ... what a disaster for a curious little boy who loves water! So to catch you up on our little families lives in a few short minutes before I hit the pillow myself.
B is now 28 months old and learning every day. He is obsessed with batteries and wants to put them in everything. If something dies it just needs it batteries replaced. We recently tried to explain that when animals die they go to heaven ... well that didn't go over to well. They just need new batteries right mom?! He loves trains especially his "baby" trains that he got for Christmas. He loves to play on our Iphones and can probably work the better than I can. One day his daddy found him watching Thomas on netflix on the Iphone. Seriously. How does he figure this stuff out. I didn't even know that we had netflix on the iphone. He loves to eat too. He is really into trees (broccoli), sticks (celery), peaches, and tomatoes right now. He will eat just about anything but has started to refuse meat and bananas again. Weird I know. He talks up a storm carrying on full paragraph conversations which is really fun. He loves fish, the animals at the zoo, and to chase Chloe. He won't hold a lizard or touch much but he sure loves to watch. He recently got a new haircut that I despise but what can a girl do but let it grow. His sweet baby hair is all gone! He wears a size 7.5-8 shoe, 2T pants, and a 2T shirt (some of which are to short). He must get that long torso from his daddy!
Little S, the baby so far is catching up to his big brother. He has his 15 month appointment at the end of the month. I can't believe it. He is starting to be a little bit more verbal. Saying eat, cup, and cheese still but also adding "coco" for chloe, byebye with a wave and a smile, and "jes" for yes. He really like to say "jes" a lot when asked if he wants to eat. He yells it then runs to the highchair. He is an avid eater and will eat anything in front of him. He will not be long about catching his brother in weight and not far behind him in height. I can't wait to see what the end of the month appt has to say! He loves to take a bath and be in the water, play with the trains his brother has, and love on his mommy. He is definitely a mommy's boy but calls me and J both dadda. I guess it will work for now but we will have to be working on the soon! B and S have finally started playing together some. Mainly the wrestle and play trains. They love to get in the tent together and play. It is really neat to watch them grow!
Not much else is going on in our little family. Both J and I are working all the time and seem to hardly see each other. This weekend at home was much needed even though I was a little under the weather on Saturday and we really didn't do anything. We have recently taken family trips to the zoo and the mall (for some reason a little B fav!). We are planning on a trip to the aquarium sometime soon but no set date and look forward to family time at the beach this summer!
7 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment