Happy July 4th to all!
We enjoyed a relaxing day of Jeremy's family reunion, time with his parents and sibs and then a great time to chat on the way home while enjoying the fireworks show from the road! We ventured home tonight because I unfortunately have to work tomorrow. So on to baby news kumquat turns 20 weeks old in 2 hours!!! That means we are exactly 4 weeks from viability and half way through the pregnancy. Kumquat was very active today in the pool I guess s/he is going to be a water and sun lover like his momma! Remember to pray for us on Thursday at 3pm. That is the ultrasound time! Pray for: a healthy baby, a good placenta, and some wide open legs! I am going to be super busy this week so hopefully that will make the time go by faster. I have to take Advanced Cardiac Life Support (just the pre class), aka ACLS for future posts, on Monday; I work Mon, Tues, and Wed nights; the ultrasound is on Thurs afternoon; and then I am on call Thurs night all night long. Hopefully I will have time to update with gender news! If not look for an update on Friday! I hope yall have a wonderful week!
7 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment