So week 21 was super busy. It included at lot of studying for ACLS and stressing out. We took our test on Friday which I passed and then it was on the the "mega code". Sound scary ... it was! All our patients about died but don't worry I saved mine! I ended up drawing number 6 ... the last to go, so I got to watch everyone else first. That was my saving grace! So the hearts are done for 2 years ... hopefully I will not need/use this info until I have to renew.
On to kumquat ... we are now into week 22 ... you know what that means ... only 2 weeks left until the big week! Now granted we have a white boy and they tend to survive the worst so in reality we are looking at week 28 as the viability week but still! Hopefully we will cruise through the rest of the pregnancy and deliver somewhere between 38-40 weeks! Kumquat has become much more active in the past few days. I think he is growing too as my tummy is starting to stretch out a little. One gross thing I noticed this week is my cute belly is no longer so cute. It is getting wider and shallower. Now granted it is not poking out or anything, definitely still an innie, it kinda grosses me out. I guess I just never thought about it before I was in the bathtub the other night and noticed how shallow it is! I know this is petty but still it is gross! My next appointment to check on kumquat is on 8/8/08, almost 25 weeks. I will get to drink the wonderful gulcola, gestational diabetic test drink, and get my finger stuck! Yay for fun appointments to look forward too.
Upcoming events: Lauren's wedding weekend in Nashville is 8/2/08 (marking week 24!). Since this is probably one of the last times we will be able to get away for awhile Jerms and I are making a weekend out of it. Jason and Dyana are making the trip with us and we are going to shop and eat the weekend away! I can't wait!
I hope yall have a wonderful week!


No comments:
Post a Comment