Thursday, February 4, 2010

How can it be?

How can it be that my little guy is almost 7 weeks old, that Bronner is almost 15 months, and that tomorrow I am going to be 27! 27 is scary. That is really close to 30. I don't think I am ready for a 3 to be in front of my age. Maybe by then I can say yep I'm 30 and be proud of it but right now I think I might have an anxiety attack about it.

Anyways over the last few weeks I have been home we have gotten a lot done. Mostly reorganizing and such. Also we are in the process of trying to refinance which is a ton of work and very time consuming when you are trying to do it between taking care of 2 babies. So Bronner has been spending a good bit of time with Mrs Glenda this week so I could get it done. Now as long as our house can appraise in the this market!

Sawyer and Bronner are both growing every day! It is amazing how fast time flies. It doesn't seem like Bronner should be 15 months or that Sawyer should be 7 weeks but I can't imagine life without them! Two friend annouced their pregnancies last night and I am oh so excited but found myself a little jealous too. I know I know I have a 7 weeks old. I sure don't miss the puking but I do miss being pregnant. So girls enjoy it, it is over way too quickly! I really should have listened to Jeremy and my Mom and video taped myself when I was puking, sticking myself 2-3 times a day to change my pump site, and laying in bed on a Reglan pump, taking Zofran every 4-6 hours, and doped up on some Phenegran still puking and working to remember why I don't want to do this again! Hurry up Feb 12 ... I need my IUD!

Below are a few of my favorite pics from our recent professional session! Technically Bronner's one year and Sawyer's newborn pics! Thanks Kelley and Besty!

No comments: