I am officially 27, Bronner is 15 months, and Sawyer is almost 8 weeks. Wow what a fun and rewarding 8 weeks it has been! I can't believe Feb is halfway over! February 12th is almost here. My IUD day. I am so sad/excited/relieved all at once. Yep sad came first. Part of me would LOVE to have another baby ... a 24 week baby in my belly ... not the 6-20 week part with the puking/reglan zofran pump/po meds/trying to be a new mom and such. Everything after 20 weeks was great but while we are being picky 24 weeks means viability and that is a huge deal so why not skip that part too! We would have 3 under 2. Not a good situation so that is why I am excited. Excited to get my body back for the time being and get back into a little bit better shape. Excited to know that it comes out easily when and if we decide to have more. Yep I said if. Jerms isn't so sure he wants any more. We will see! And relieved that it is finally here and I won't be having 3 under 2. I know a conflict to what I just said, but it's my blog and I can say that, right? What can you say I have been preggo 3 times in 2 years and have lost my mind! Or that is what Jerms says anyways!
The boys are doing wonderfully and are getting so big. Sawyer is holding his head up and starting to sleep a little better. By better I mean like 4 hours at a time. Which is good. Unless you require a lot of sleep and are breastfeeding so dad can't get up. But I am learning to deal with it. Bronner has had a fever/teething thing going on this week so we have skipped school and stayed home. It has been fun learning to be a stay at home mom to 2, one and under! Lots of "NO, don't touch that" and "Please come here" while trying to nurse a baby that wants to eat ALL the time! It is great and I love it!
On another note I go back to work at the end of the month and part of me is ready and part of me is dreading it. Not dreading the taking care of the patients part, I love that especially the natural ones! Dreading the leaving my babies for the night, 3 nights a week, missing my husband and dreading the drama. I mean the home drama that always happens with Jerms due to not seeing each other except in passing and drama at work. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the girls I work with but man we love the drama. I think it is because we are such close friends and we fight, laugh, play, and protect each other like sisters. I can't wait to go back yet it has been nice to seclude myself too. We went to party for the superbowl and I got caught up on all the happenings at work and I felt a little lost/left out so I know I am going to be glad once I get back but boy has it been nice to sit at home on my butt (a very sleepy butt) and not worry about anything! Feb 22nd is the big night ... I'll let you know how it goes!
6 years ago


1 comment:
Post a Comment