Friday, February 12, 2010

Snow Day 2010!

Look for some updated pics on facebook! Way to many cute ones to post on here! IUD day went well too. It really wasn't bad and I was way more nervous that I should have been. How can you get really nervous about getting that little bitty thing put in but not nervous at all about a 14 3/4 cm head coming out without epidural? I don't know. I guess the reward is there during childbirth! Can't wait to do it again but the preggo test was neg today and the IUD is in place per u/s so we will have to wait a few years for that. If I can talk Jerms into it! I mean I would really like to water labor / maybe birth but I dont really think so. But that is a topic for another day! So anyways. Enjoy the snow pics!

No comments: